Monday, July 17, 2006

34 weeks and counting

Well, Thursday was 34 weeks and it seems like time is dragging on. I want August to get here! I can't sleep good because I can't get comfortable and I wake up every hour to go to the bathroom and I wake up a couple times with heartburn or acid reflux (Tums are like candy lately). This must be nature's way of getting you ready to wake up several times a night to tend to the baby.

I had to leave work one day last week because I was tired. I went home and slept for about 3 hours and came back to work. My boss is so nice! Of course I can't afford to do that every week. less hours means smaller paycheck.

I am having two baby showers this week and I am very excited! It's just one more sign that the day is getting closer.

I had a Dr. appt on Friday (I start going every week now) and I gained 8 pounds in 2 weeks! The Dr. said that it was probably mostly fluid. I hope so!!! I hope that when I go this Friday I will weigh the same or less. I also had an internal exam Friday....very fun. His only comment was "nice and tight" gee, thanks.

No comments: