Thursday, May 4, 2006

24 weeks


Current mood: lethargic
Category: Life

24 weeks = 6 months! I never thought back in December that I would get here! And now I think that August will never get here! But I've been through 6 months and I've only got 3 months + a few weeks left. It will be here before I know it.

I don't feel like cooking lately and I feel so bad for Matt. He is willing to cook but I don't want to eat what he wants to cook and he doesn't want to cook just for himself. I just feel overwhelmed by everything and I don't want to cook because then I'll have to clean up the mess it makes and that's just one more thing for me to do. I am going through a diva phase or a spoiled brat phase I guess. I just want to come home from work and lay on the couch and eat bon-bons while Matthew rubs my feet.

I told Matt the other night that I just wish I could have a cook and a maid. (HAHAHAHAHAHHA) They would have to work for free I guess.

Anyway I need to get over this laziness real fast because once the baby gets here I won't be allowed to be lazy!

No comments: