Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Warning: Contains Whining and TMI!


Current mood: frustrated
Category: Life

I never thought that I would be like this and by this I mean impatient for labor to start so much so that I was crying like a baby on Sunday because I didn't want to do anything but have a baby. I have 9 days left and I am sort of frustrated because nothing has happened to my body that are supposed to be indications that the baby is coming in the next 2 to 4 weeks. He has not "dropped", I have not lost my mucus plug (sorry TMI), I have not nested, and as of Friday's appt. I have not dilated at all.

I must have a really fun uterus. He obviously is having a good time in there! It looks like I am going to have a fully cooked baby, which I guess is a good thing. I should be happy that he will have a better start in life and all that good stuff. I just wish that I didn't have to be so miserable in the process. I can't eat anything for dinner for fear of waking up in the middle of the night gasping for air because of acid reflux and heartburn, my knees and back hurt during the day and my back and hips hurt at night and that's not even mentioning the fake contractions I have all day!

Well, I know that it will all be over soon. He can't stay in there for too much longer!

No comments: