Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Haven't blogged in a while

Hello to all my blog followers. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I was at the beach all last week with a very low wifi signal. We had to sit in a specific chair with one leg propped over the arm and your head cocked to the right and a paper clip in your nose in order to have any luck getting on the wide wide world of webs*.

I've got plans to share vacation photos and a new photo project I'm working on. I also want to do a blog giveaway. I haven't figured out what my prize is gonna be yet though! Stay tuned for these and other exciting blog posts in the coming days.

I just wanna tell y'all that I'm happier than I've been in a long time. I'm in a good place emotionally and although life is far from perfect it doesn't matter. I have an overwhelming sense of happiness and contentment. I have a wonderful husband, beautiful, cute, funny, healthy children. A job, a roof over my head, food in the pantry, money in the bank, indoor plumbing and electricity. God is good!! All the time!!

*I may have been exagerating a bit here.

2 comments:

Papa and Grandma Cox said...

I'm happy that you are happy !!!
I am very much behind on my blogging too !! watch for an update soon.

Hawk said...

I love you Sarah!