Wednesday, July 21, 2010

hmmm, I must be a weirdo.

Today I'm supposed to blog about my favorite song. I don't have one. I have a lot of songs that I like to listen, sing and dance to but I don't have a favorite. I decided to show you all a few of my favorite songs to dance to. up until now, my husband has been the only person to have the pleasure of seeing me dance to these songs (and maybe I should have kept it that way). The following video is meant for entertainment purposes only and should not make the viewer believe in any way that I actually think I can dance. Now that we have that out of the way....Enjoy:

7 comments:

Mindi said...

I dance just like you do to Bad Romance! Have you tried Zumba?! You so should get into a class if you can! You would LOVE it!

Eliza said...

yo go girl!!!

Jennie said...

I. LOVE. IT.

(That's one of the best songs ever. How can you NOT dance to that!?!?!)

I'm *very* impressed. You are MUCH braver than me. The risk was worth it, because you got a HUGE smile outta me! <3

Papa and Grandma Cox said...

Not exactly the Hot tamale train !!
SYTYCD is missing out not haveing you on the show !

amy said...

Ha ha ha, do you have any idea how humiliating this will be to your children in a few years? Keep it up! Lol

Alaythea said...

You are brave!!! That was pretty funny! I love to dance, in my kitchen with Gianna but I don't think I'll ever put up a video of me dancing! Lol!

Melissa H said...

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha...That was great!