Thursday, April 21, 2011

My new favorite

I have gained weight( :( boo!) and I want to spend more time with the kids. The last 2 nights I have decided to go for a walk with the kids after dinner. It's so nice that they are old enough to go for walks with me now without worrying about pushing a stroller or them getting too tired. I (of course) brought my camera along too and thought I'd share some from the past 2 nights. Tonight I was trying out a new lens that isn't really great on focusing I'm discovering so of course, I get really cute pics of the kids and they are all out of focus. I don't care, I'm keeping them anyway! I just know now not to use this lens with a client!


they love to run around the street. Luckily I live in a pretty quiet neighborhood and we don't have too many cars to get out of the way of.
blogedit

blogIMG_6863edit

blogIMG_6880edit

blogbIMG_6994pearl

blogIMG_6940ed

bloIMG_6922crop

Untitled-4

Untitled-2

No comments: