Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Water Reminder

Drinking enough water is a challenge for me. I don't think to drink if I'm really busy at work or at home unless I feel physically thirsty. I read somewhere once that by the time you are physically thirsty you are already becoming dehydrated. You should drink 8 - 10 8oz glasses of water per day and I am nowhere near that!

Goal # 78 on my list is to drink 6 glasses of water a day. I hope that I will do more than that but I wanted to set an atainable goal too. I found a gadget on Google desktop that is a water reminder. I have mine set to remind me every 10 minutes to drink some water. I was afraid of it being an annoying alarm or something but it is just a sound affect of swishing water. Very appropriate and somewhat soothing. I just thought I'd tell everyone about it so that if you want to try to drink more water you can try it out too!

1 comment:

kellyn2girls1boy said...

that's a neat gadget, I would be afraid that it would make me have to pee though!