Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 1 - 1000 days to go

I am really excited about this journey I am about to embark upon. I hope that I will look back on this challenge that I have set before myself as life changing. I hope to become a better wife, mother and person because of it. I hope to reach some goals that I would have otherwise put off til "tomorrow" but of course tomorrow would never come. Thank you for joining me on this journey for the next 1000 days! and as I like to say "Let's do this!"


To kick off my 1001 days I decided the first thing on my list would be #76 to bake a cake and bring it to work. Of course I need to do this 4 more times before I cross it off as completed but I thought I'd share what my first step was in reaching my 101 goals.

I made this recipe and it was delicious!


oh wait, what's that?


I've never made that recipe before?


Huh?


I guess I killed 2 birds with one stone. I can count this cake as my new recipe for the month(#3)! Of course to be fair to myself I probably will do another new recipe this month because what I really wanted to get out of that goal was some new dinner time recipes. I think I'll try this one. or ooh ooh this one.

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ohhh, I'm totally making that cake! What a perfect fall treat. :)