Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Always kiss me goodnight...

Sorry it's been a while since I have blogged last. I have been sort of busy and haven't really had anything going on that I deemed interesting enough or "blogworthy". I have some things going on that I think will be great blog fodder in the coming weeks and months. I have been keeping up with my list. The drinking water thing is the hardest one! Kissing Matt everyday for a whole minute is the most fun one. Sometimes I don't do it til I go to bed at night but I always have a good "goodnight kiss".

One minute is longer that you think. I never set a timer I just kind of guess and stop when it seems like it's been a minute. Luckily I haven't had a day yet where I didn't feel like kissing him or was not able to. If one of us is sick it probably wouldn't be a good idea although I guess I could kiss his hand or elbow or something. I think that if we were not liking eachother very much one day the one minute kiss will make us literally "kiss and make up"

This task has made me realize how much we didn't kiss before, so sad really. I would suggest this to all my married friends out there. Maybe start with a 20 second kiss and then work your way up to a minute. Have fun!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

I love this one, Sarah...and don't know how I missed it on your list!

We have a sign up in our bedroom with those very words, "Always Kiss Me Goodnight", and it's become more of a fixture than advice we actually adhere to.