Friday, October 2, 2009

Day 2 - 999 days to go

OK, don't worry, I'm not going to give daily updates for the next 999 days! I just got back from the store and am excited. I have decided what Advent calendar I am going to attempt to make. It's this one. I think it is so cute! I bought a cookie sheet at the dollar store today for it, now I just need to decorate and find some cute things to use for numbers. I also bought a coloring book at the dollar store to color (for #29). I can't wait to get started. I mowed the lawn today and I totally am counting that as 30 minutes of exercise, because, well, I make the rules!

Last night, as I promised myself in item # 98 I wrote a letter to myself on day 1 and I will read it again on day 1001. It is tucked safely in my nightstand drawer. I will type it out so that everyone can read it....on day 1001.

1 comment:

amy said...

That's a really cute idea! In fact, you have inspired me to consider making an Advent calendar of my own. Every year I want one with meaning, but have yet to find one that suits me. You're an inspirational girl all the way around, I'd say! =)