Friday, February 26, 2010

Jupiter Wind, Rockin' the house.

I think that most of you know that my husband is the bass player for a band called Jupiter Wind. Tonight they are performing for a chance to be artist of the year with their record label. If they win it could be really big for them. The label will put a lot of money into pushing their single and album. The competition is in Oklahoma City so unfortunately I won't be able to be there to cheer them on. The good news is that the concert will be on the label's website. http://www.tatemusicgroup.com/I can't wait to watch it tonight.

Photobucket




They have been getting the VIP treatment since Wednesday. Last night they were treated to dinner at a place that requires a suit. Yes, we had to buy Matt a suit for one meal! LOL.

Their album came out a couple weeks ago and if you are interested you can purchase one for $10 on their website: http://www.jupiterwind.com/ I was the photographer for the CD cover and booklet which was exciting for me.

I'll let you all know who wins the competition!

No comments: