Monday, March 27, 2006

How Exciting!!


Current mood: excited
Category: Life

I am so glad that I found out what I am having! I don't know how people can wait until the baby is born to find out. I have a whole different outlook on my pregnancy now that I know it's a boy. I can call him "he" instead of "it" and I can start thinking of names and daydream about what he will be like or look like. I feel like I hit the lottery jackpot because it seemed that the odds of having a boy were so slim. I was so excited and scared at the same time when I found out. I was thinking...."I'm not going to know what to do with a boy" but now I feel confident that God would not give me anything that I could not handle. (plus I do have God on my side if I do need help). I just hope that he's a big healthy baby (not too big though.... ouch!)

No comments: