Monday, March 20, 2006

Movies

What a great weekend! We ate good food, saw good movies, had good times. Let's see…Saturday morning we watched "The Great Raid" I would give it a thumbs up. Saturday night we saw "V for Vendetta" also a thumbs up although it was kinda violent so if you don't like violence I wouldn't recommend seeing it. (Can I digress for a minute? This movie was rated R and there were several adults in the movie theatre with small children, probably ranging in age from 5 – 10. I don't understand why you would bring a child to an R rated movie when there was a kids movie playing in the same theatre?) Thanks for letting me rant for a minute. Last night we saw "Walk the Line" also a thumbs up! [Again, not for kids (mostly because of some cursing and drug use.)] So either I am very easy to please when it comes to movies or I got lucky this weekend

No comments: