Saturday, March 4, 2006

some other random blog posts from myspace.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Current mood: happy
Category: Life

Well, after 6 months Henry is finally sleeping through the night. I had to let him cry himself to sleep for a couple of nights but now he goes to sleep without a peep. It's great! He sleeps for 11 hours. Yay Henry!

He tried prunes today, what a face he made!

Now we just need to start working on crawling.


Sunday, March 04, 2007

Category: Life
I can't believe that Henry is already 6 months old! Where has the time gone! He just gets cuter and smarter everyday. He is sitting up by himself and he tries to talk. He loves to laugh. I tickle him all the time because I love to hear his laugh. I still am not sure what color eyes he's going to have, the color changes daily. It looks like he's going to be a blonde like his mama though. I just thought I'd give an update for whoever is interested.

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Category: Life

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Current mood: ecstatic
Category: Life
I was playing with Henry tonight like I always do and he laughed out loud for the first time!! It was the most beautiful sound! I just thought I'd share my moment with my Myspace peeps.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Current mood: good
Category: Life

I have been back at work for a week now and it's not as bad as I thought it would be to be a working mom. I think that Matt being a stay at home dad makes it a lot easier on me though. The hardest part of it is that I miss Henry a lot during the day. He only wakes up once during the night now but he is still sleeping in his carseat or with Matt and I. To be honest I haven't even tried the crib in a few weeks... maybe I'll try it on a weekend night.. Henry went to the dr to get shots Mon. it was heartbreaking... :( he is 13lbs 4 oz and 25" long. He is so big!! Well, thought I would give an update for anyone who cares.

I was typing this with one hand since I have a baby in the other so sorry for lack of grammar...


Friday, September 22, 2006

Current mood: exhausted

Well, I've been a mom for 2 weeks and it is the most wonderful & exhausting experience of my life. Some days I feel like a human milk machine.

Henry is a really good baby though, really all he cries about is being hungry and that's easy to fix. I figured that out the hard way though. The first few nights when he would cry I didn't know what was wrong because I had just fed him and I just knew that he couldn't be hungry, but after I tried everything else I tried feeding him again and that's what he wanted. I think that he just really likes to eat a lot (I guess he gets that from me though). He doesn't want to sleep in his crib or his bassinet. He either wants to sleep in my bed with me or in his carseat. The last few nights he has slept in his carseat. I hope that he eventually will sleep in his crib because he will outgrow his carseat in a couple months.

Matthew has been a tremendous help. I don't know how I could have done it without him. I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful husband. Thanks Matthew, you're awesome!!

No comments: