Thursday, March 30, 2006

19 weeks


Category: Life

Well, Today I'm 19 weeks along and so that means next week I'll be halfway there! I have started cleaning the baby's room, up to now it has been our "junk room" so having the baby is forcing me to finally clean it out. I have packed up all my clothes that don't fit anymore and won't fit in a couple months.

In other news, I have been so scatter brained and clutzy lately. This morning Matt said "uh, oh!" and pointed the the icecream on the counter that I didn't put away last night. I just bought it last night and so it was practically full. "what a waste" I thought as I lifted the top and saw the vanilla soup. I picked it up by the top to put in the garbage can and Splat! I scream, Matthew says "what's wrong" "I dropped it!" all over the floor. (this is five minutes before I have to leave to go to work) The dogs come running in to the rescue. I'm sure they think this is such a treat. Of course I'm having visions of sick dogs floating through my head. I cleaned it up the best I could with Abner's help laughing at myself and the dogs the whole time because what else can you do but laugh. I think Abner got all the places that I missed. I almost slipped a couple of times (icecream is slippery on lanoleum and bare feet) but my genius balancing skills saved me.

No comments: