Wednesday, April 5, 2006

Gas Explosion

Matt and I are finally going to get a washer and dryer. My dad came over last night and hooked up the gas so that we could get a gas dryer because supposedly their better than electric. I'll have to take my dad's word for it. I knew yesterday that he was coming over to do this for me.

This is all fine and good until.....

OK, so my friend Crystal posted yesterday that I should go to www.thedeathpsychic.com to see how I will die. I thought it might be fun....that is until I read my death prediction:

A gas leak in your home causes a major explosion, killing you in the blast.

needless to say, I was a little bit scared last night when my dad and Matt were working in the basement hooking up the GAS!!!

However, I am happy to say that I am alive and well today. Maybe I should get a house with no gas only electric. No... that would be crazy.

No comments: