Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Don't Tell Me.


Current mood: annoyed
I am very annoyed by people who have negative things to say about my name choices for my baby. I almost am scared every time someone asks me what I am going to name the baby for what they are going to say. Most people are nice and encouraging but there are some people (you know who you are if you are reading this) who have something negative to say about every name that I say I like. If you ask someone who is having a baby what they are naming it pretend you like every name. I don't want to know if you don't like that name. Pregnant women are very emotional and do not need a reason to cry, so don't give them one.

1 comment:

Alaythea said...

Lol! I got lots of them when we were picking names for Gianna! Not so much with her name but what we had chosen if she was a boy. We were dead set and I didn't care what people thought because I wanted something unique but we got alot of flack for wanting to name our son Rocker Jax! Lol! But I still love that name to this day and kinda wish we had gone ahead and named Gianna that....