Thursday, April 20, 2006

22 weeks today


Current mood: grateful
Category: Life

Yeah!!!!! Ace is finally gone. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm 22 weeks today and everything's going well. I have to go to the Dr. tomorrow so we'll see what they say. I've gained 14 lbs so far and as far as I can tell it is all in my belly. If I gain 1 lb a week from now on (which is what my pregnancy book says you should gain) I will gain a total of 32 lbs. holy shnikeys! I'm gonna have to do some turbo jamz! (or something)

In other news, my power decided to go out this morning so luckily Matt woke up at 7:00 on his own. (we usually get up at 6:15 since we have to be at work at 7:30). I don't know why the power went out. I don't think it was windy or lightning or anything. Oh well, I was only about 15 minutes late for work (my hair was wet too since I could not blowdry it.) Hopefully the power will be back on at lunch time.

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I left the icecream out again this weekend. arrrggg!

No comments: