Monday, June 12, 2006

29 weeks a little late

Well, this weekend I finally finished getting the baby room cleaned out. It looks so good. I can't wait to get the dressers in there so it will be complete. I am getting so excited but I still have 11 weeks left! I'm almost to single digits.

I have not been able to sleep very well that last couple nights. I feel tired but I just lay in bed for like an hour before I go to sleep. I am also having problems with my back and neck hurting when I wake up in the morning. If I have the same problem tonight I may start taking a warm bath before bed at night to relax. It couldn't hurt!

Well, Matt came home today (he's been in Arkansas for the last 2 weeks) I am so glad that he's home I missed him too much! I told him I would cook tacos for him for dinner so hopefully I can get through it. I still don't care too much for cooking.

No comments: