Thursday, June 22, 2006

31 weeks today


Current mood: good
Category: Life

31...ahhh yes only 9 weeks left, we have reached the next level of the countdown. I have been having some Braxton-Hicks contractions this week. For those of you who have never been pregnant before, no they are not named after Tony Braxton and Taylor Hicks' rendition of "In the Ghetto", they are like fake contractions. My body is practicing for the real thing.

They don't hurt or anything, it's just like all of a sudden my stomach muscles will get hard like I'm trying to flex my six pack (yeah like I'll have one of those anytime soon)

Matt and I went to our newborn care class last Saturday. I thought that it was worth it. I learned a lot. This week I'm going to breastfeeding class. I hope that it is helpful as well. I don't think that I'll make Matt go with me, I'm sure that he'll be happy about that, since he can't breastfeed anyway.

No comments: