Thursday, June 1, 2006

28 weeks today


Current mood: content
Category: Life

Well, 28 weeks, so close to 30. I think that I start my 3rd trimester this week. Yay! I was a little scared yesterday, my face got all red and blotchy looking and all the freckles on my face looked darker than usual but my skin seems to be normal today, which is a relief!

I go to the doctor tomorrow and I think it's just the normal stuff, ya know, pee in a cup, get weighed, blood pressure checked, listen to the baby's heartbeat, get my belly measured and go home. I guess I'll find out about my diabetes test tomorrow. I think that everything probably came out normal otherwise, I think that the doctor would've called me by now.

I had to buy a substitute wedding ring this past weekend because my fingers are swollen and I can't wear my wedding ring or engagement ring. I guess that I won't get to wear diamonds until my baby gets here. Oh well, the sacrifices you make for motherhood.

No comments: