Monday, July 14, 2008

Big Boy Bed

Henry moved from crib to bed this weekend. We got Matt’s old twin bed from his parents and we took Henry to Wal-Mart to pick out what sheets he wanted. He wanted Spiderman but Matt talked him into Transformers. It is so cute when Henry says Transformers, but I digress. I like the sheets because they match his room well.

Saturday at naptime he just screamed at his door so I went in and laid down with him and when he went to sleep I snuck out of the room. Saturday night there was more screaming, which I didn’t expect because he always goes to bed really well. After going in and laying him back down a couple times he finally went to sleep. Last night he cried when I put him in bed but he went right to sleep after I left the room. I am hoping that tonight there will be no crying at all.

Here’s a picture of Henry’s “big boy bed”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting







No comments: