Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What's dis Nama?

We went to Mom and Dad’s house last night so that my mom could give Henry the souvenir she bought for him at the beach. She had a whole bunch of sea shells and Henry was just in amazement. He would pick up a seashell and bring it to my mom and say “what’s dis nama?” she would reply “it’s a seashell” and then he would grab another one “ooooh what’s dis nama?” , “it’s another sea shell” “oooh”. This went on for about 20 minutes. He just loved it!

He has started asking me what everything is. When we go to the grocery store it is constantly, “What’s that mama?” His brain is just a sponge lately, soaking up everything around him. I hope that I am able to help him learn as much as he possibly can.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




No comments: