Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Breaking it up a little

Are you getting tired of Potty training? I know I am! I only had plans of doing 3 posts on this and the third saying, "He's totally potty trained, it's a miracle, praise God, Hallelujah!" but Mr. Henry had other plans for me. So, I thought I'd break it up and do a post about something else.

Matt shared this video with me and I think it's great. Matt did this song in church a couple weeks ago and this is the writer/singer of the song telling the story of the song. I ♥ the song but the story makes it that much greater. If you have the time to watch it please do! If you are like me, you will watch it and think that was neat and then a few hours later you will find yourself thinking about it and want to watch it again because you can't get it out of your mind.

No comments: