Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fruitfly Trap!

I have been having major fruitflies in my house I feel like I'm in a plague of Biblical proportions (ok, I might be exagerating a little) I made a fruitfly trap last night and it totally worked.

This is what I did: I unpeeled a banana and put it in a bowl with balsamic vinegar then I covered the bowl with plastic wrap and poked holes in it. The fruitflies go in but they are too dumb to get out. OMG this morning there were a bagillion fruitflies stuck in the bowl! It was soooo gross! I took the bowl outside. Now I'm not sure what to do with them though! I guess I'll let them go; far far away from the house so that they won't come back in! There were still a couple fruitflies that didn't fall for my evil plot so I'll have to set up another trap today. I don't want any eggs being laid in my kitchen! Yuck yuck!

No comments: