Saturday, September 11, 2010

B is for Book (or Blog)

As promised, I am sharing pictures of my Alphabet book. If you haven't been following my blog long, last year for Henry's 3rd birthday, I did a series of pictures of him from a - z. If you want to see a slideshow I did of them go here to see! Well, I decided that I wanted to have a book made of the pictures to keep. It took forever but I finally did it. Here are some pics of it. I'm really happy with it and Henry loves looking at it. I'm planning on doing one for Zoe for her 3rd birthday, which will be here before I know it! I guess I'd better get started :)

Here is the cover I designed for it. I wanted it to have that 50's schoolbook look to it.

elise 9 month 022


and here are some of the pages from it


elise 9 month 028
elise 9 month 026

elise 9 month 024

elise 9 month 023

elise 9 month 029

elise 9 month 031

elise 9 month 032

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Ahhhh!!! Absolutely awesome, Sarah! Great job. What an amazing gift for your kids to have!