Sunday, September 5, 2010

A year in the life of Henry....His fourth year. :)


Today you turn 4 years old!! Your daddy and I can't believe how lucky we are to have a boy like you in our lives! You love everything that is dinosaurs and sharks. You love to pretend you are a bug hunter and you get frustrated when you can't find any bugs to catch in the back yard. You make up stories about cardemon, and Nicky and you love to play pet shop with Zoe. You put the laundry basket over you and pretend you are a baby tortoise or baby hermit crab so that Zoe can buy you from the pet shop. Lately you have loved playing the "knight game" or the "turtle game" with daddy. I love the songs you make up, "I'm going to the fair, to see mamamama" or the classic "here comes a monster swinging his tail, ee I ingy, kingy kaaale" You must have popcorn and hot chocolate when we sit down to watch a movie. You love to help me cook and do the dishes even though I don't let you help me as much as I should. Sorry about that, some days I am in too much of a hurry to get things done.

You accomplished a lot this year. Potty training, learning to write your name, and now you let mommy occasionally take your picture.
You took your first trip to Disney World (thanks to Grammy and papa), and you are getting better at sharing with your baby sister. You also got to go see the Wiggles this year (thanks to Grandma and Papa)You are a sweet, smart, funny little boy, you have never met a stranger and you will talk to anyone who will listen. You teach me patience daily and I am a better person for knowing you. Thanks for always knowing how to make me smile when I need it, the snuggles in the morning, the hugs and kisses all day long. I can't wait to see what this, your 4th year has in store!! I love you :)















3 comments:

Hawk said...

That's really sweet Sarah. I'm sure Henry will enjoy reading this when he's older.

kellyn2girls1boy said...

Henry is a sweet boy! I love him!

kashford said...

I LOVE this! especially the potty one. lol.