Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Day 4 - Dining Room

I seriously debated whether I should even put this "before" picture on here. I mean, to me, when I look at this picture it screams slob! but I decided to post it anyway because I'm sure that there is at least one person who will see this picture and feel better about their house because theirs' has never looked this bad or maybe it does and they will feel like they are not alone in this world.

My dining room table is a "catch-all" seriously, if there is something that needs to be set somewhere the dining room table is the place to be.

Let's play hidden picture: in this picture, mail, paint, a purse, a box, zucchini and tomatoes from my garden, a cup, and a non matching set of salt and pepper shakers. We also have things that end up under the table. Can you see now why the clutter stresses me out? Well anyway, lets move on:

Before:


Photobucket


After:


Photobucket

ahhh that's better!

I still have a lot of work to do on this room. The desk and bookshelf for starters but this is why I gave myself 30 days to clean my house and not 7. Capiche?





3 comments:

Papa and Grandma Cox said...

great job, you get that dining room table thing from me. Any flat surface in my house is a catch all. keep up the good work !

kellyn2girls1boy said...

hidden picture: I found an extra, Buster.
looks good!

Katie said...

Lookin' Good!