Saturday, May 30, 2009

Potty Training First overnight

Well Darn! I woke up this morning at 6:00 and snuck into Henry's room to see if he'd wet the bed in the night and as I approached the bed I could smell the urine.I felt and sure enough it was wet. That boy sleeps too good. There have been a few times that he has thrown up in the night and went back to sleep so I'm not really that surprised. I woke him up an hour after going to sleep so that he could "try" to go but no luck. He was just mad that I woke him up.

I'm really nervous about today because Matt is going to be gone from 12:00 to past bedtime so I'm on my own. Hopefully Zoe makes it easy on me. My mom might come over to help for a couple hours this afternoon. We'll have to see what time Zoe wakes up from her nap and if she's available.

If you missed my recap of day 1 go read it! (here)

1 comment:

Alaythea said...

Ah! I'm sure Henry will get it! I dread it so much but at the same time I know I'll feel so proud once it's behind us! Keep up the good work, I am sure it'll pay off in the end!!!